Come one come all to COMMUNITY TIME! You may have heard a rumor that Community Time is just for families with little kids, but nothing could be further from the truth. Every day from 4:30-6pm, in the Central Plaza in front of the dining hall, we will have crafts, activities, and games for ALL ages!
We are especially excited to introduce our brand new SUUSI conversation UUnicorn!!! This will be a semi-moderated area where you leave your phone behind to chat with people you don’t yet know (don’t worry, we’ll have a conversation topic of the day posted, and we’ll have conversation cards to get you started!)
Here’s a taste of what we’ve got planned for the week:
- MONDAY: Kids’ Craft Sale, Make PRIDE hats, fans, signs, and other swag to carry in the PRIDE parade.
- TUESDAY: SUUSI PRIDE! Join us in parading around the common area, and then enjoy some KARAOKE!
- WEDNESDAY: Tie Dye workshop, Sharpie and Mehndi tattoos, make and play with FLUBBER!
- THURSDAY: Hide our SUUSI Love rocks, make a harmonica, make and play with rainbow foam dough, or make a hot air balloon craft.
- FRIDAY: DANCE PARTY!! Dance it out with your new and old SUUSI buddies as we clean up the common area until next year
And every day at community time, you will be able to paint a SUUSI rock, play in the sensory box, meet new people in the conversation UUnicorn, create a PostSecret postcard, make a “The Light I Carry” quilting square, do some freestyle crafting, Sidewalk chalk, GIANT BUBBLES, Open Mic, SNO CONES, paint your nails, get a temporary tattoo, Sign the SUUSI banner, Make a card, color adult or kid-friendly coloring pages, or just HANG OUT AND HAVE FUN!!!